Privacy & Policy
Who do we protect?
DigitaLearn aims to protect the rights of the individuals who:
- Visit DigitaLearn and try to contact our servers through the Internet.
- Who register with our website and are allowed to keep them updated about us.
- Attend webinars and other events organized at DigitaLearn.
Why do we protect?
To save our visitors from all kinds of cyber threats, we aim to provide a safe and secure medium. Whenever an individual visits our website and puts their information, our servers protect their data with the help of various mediums. However, in this highly digitalized world, no one can assure 100% privacy from the internet. Still, we are doing our best to give the best privacy and security for the individuals.
What do we collect?
- We collect cookies from our users to improve our services. When a user visits our website, we collect cookies from the user.
- When users log in to our website and perform certain activities like buying our courses and commenting on our blogs, we collect cookies to ensure quality with targeted information
- DigitaLearn collects data from the individuals when they leave a comment on our website. We collect the IP address and also the information of the individual from the Comments.
- It is recommended not to add any location while uploading an image on our website. Adding your location to the media will allow anyone from the internet to visit your website and gain the individual’s information.
- DigitaLearn uses forms where you will be asked about your personal information. By filling the online form, you offer consent to DigitaLearn to you the information for the required purpose.
- We take complete responsibility for the information you provide us through the contact forms to keep them safe and secure.
- Our website also contains articles that have embedded content such as videos, text, and images. DigitaLearn is not responsible for the content of the embedded content.
What do you provide?
- When an individual visits our website and wants to contact the company, DigitaLearn asks to fill out a form. The individual has to fill in their identification details, including their name, email address, mobile number, and permanent address.
- Whenever an individual wants to make a purchase, the website will ask about their identification details and bank details, including bank account number, credit or debit card details, etc.
What do we do with your data?
- DigitaLearn reserves all the rights to use your information, including the personal identification details in our interest. We can use any information to improve the quality of our website
- This information will enable you to access and use our website.
- The information will help you complete the transaction and access details, such as invoices and confirmations
- The information will help us identify the fraudulent activities and authorization access to protect your privacy
- It will help us analyze the activities and usage of our website from individuals across the world.
- We will use this information to increase communication with our audience by informing them about our latest products, services, and offers.
Here is when the policy does not apply:
- Whatever changes are made will be updated here for your interest. This way, you will get to know about the changes made recently through the notification on this page.
If you have questions, you can contact us at: email@example.com