Facebook ads are the best-paid advertising that helps scale up the organic growth of the business. Today, almost all e-commerce companies are taking advantage of FB ads to fulfill their business goals. In this blog, we will help you answer every question related to FB ads, types of FB ads, Facebook ads policy, and Facebook ads course by teaching you about every aspect of Facebook.
Facebook Ads: Concept
FB ads are targeted social ads that appear across all meta platforms, including Facebook and Instagram. These ads can include images and videos that appear in main feeds, stories, or reels on Facebook and Instagram. You can learn Facebook ads course-free, as there are many options available for free learning of Facebook ads size, Facebook ads library, etc.
Types of FB Ads
Facebook ads give businesses a competitive advantage, but only when they are used properly. To have an effective Facebook ad strategy, it is essential to know the different types of FB ads.
The following are some common Types of FB Ads:
- Video: It is in the form of videos, and Facebook video ads should deliver one single message that is easily understood by the audience. The duration of Facebook video ads should be less than 15 seconds.
- Image: It consists of a single image with a call to action and an attached link. FB ads image size is an important factor, so the FB ads image size should be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels, but it’s best to use the highest resolution that meets the FB ads image size.
- Slideshow: Facebook ads size of slideshow use images and videos to create a story. You can create your slideshow using a minimum of 3 images or up to 10 images or videos. Slideshow ads can help simplify a complex process.
- Messenger: You can also offer a direct and more personalized experience by creating Messenger ads. Messenger ads in your inbox can appear between conversations. It helps increase traffic and lead generation.
- Stories: Stories ads are fun ways to share content. Additionally, Facebook stories offer a natural experience for users by offering a full-screen view. Secondly, stories deliver the message quickly, which increases conversions and awareness.
Who are FB Ads Experts?
Facebook Ads Manager builds and maintains marketing campaigns on Facebook. Depending on the experience, a Facebook ad expert can work with a single company or for a multi-client digital marketing firm.
If you are willing to get an FB ads job you must enroll yourself in a Facebook ads course.
Role of FB Ads Manager
The following are the responsibilities of an FB ads manager:
- As a specialized ads manager at Facebook, you are responsible for the plan, implementation, and management of the Facebook ads.
- As a FB ads manager, you should know all the online marketing and Facebook ads policy.
- The FB ads job is highly technical, so an FB ads expert should be comfortable working on data marketing analytics.
- Ads manager Facebook should keep himself updated on the latest Facebook ads policy.
- Ads manager Facebook should create engaging and captivating posts to increase organic traffic.
- FB ads experts require analytical skills and should optimize Facebook ads to fulfill desired goals.
If you are interested in an FB ads job, want to work as an FB ads expert, or want to update your skills, then enroll in DigitaLearn’s various Facebook ads courses, like Facebook video ads. We also offer nominal Facebook ads cost.
Facebook Ads Library
Transparency is the main motive of the Facebook ads library. Ads Library Facebook allows users to view every ad that is currently running across its advertising network. Since the launch of the Ads library on Facebook, it has permitted everyone, from researchers to journalists to governments, to see what information is being spread on the platform.
Combining Facebook ads with the ads library Facebook will let you turn insights into calls to action and double the effect of Facebook ads.
How to stop ads on Facebook?
Many people tend to stop Facebook ads because they find them annoying and disturbing. To solve this problem, there are various ad blockers available for Facebook. You can select any ad blockers for Facebook according to your budget and enjoy ad-free Facebook.
Google Ads vs. Facebook Ads
While both Google ads and Facebook ads offer similar benefits, there are some distinctions among them. So, it is important to know the differences among them before deciding how to spend your ad budget. Here are a few points about Google Ads vs. Facebook Ads:
- While Google is the most visited website in the world, with around three billion users per minute, on the other side, Facebook has around three billion monthly users.
- While Google focuses more on keywords to find an audience for ads, on the other side, Facebook focuses on the use of user data to pinpoint an ideal customer for business.
- While Google display ads include an image, they provide fewer options for creativity. But, on the other side, Facebook ads, however, offer greater options for creativity.
Facebook Ads Course
One of the finest ways to begin a career in Facebook Ads is through the Facebook Ads course free and available online. You can become an expert Facebook marketer and get your dream FB ads jobs, with a Facebook ads course free or by investing nominal Facebook ads cost in a paid Facebook ads course. Things covered in the Facebook Ads course:
- The latest techniques for Facebook marketing and advertising.
- Facebook Targeting
- The latest tips and tricks of the Facebook algorithm
- Updated Facebook ads policy and security
At the end of the training for Facebook ads course, you will get a certificate of completion for the course, which makes you a certified Facebook marketer.
The Best Facebook Ads Agency in India
Keep in mind that the digital marketing world is dynamic, and Facebook ads policy and user behaviors change over time. Therefore, staying updated with the latest trends and best practices in Facebook advertising is essential to maximizing the scope and effectiveness of your campaigns in digital marketing.
For this, you can consult a good digital marketing training institute that provides guidance and support in utilizing Facebook ads effectively for your business.
DigitaLearn is the leading digital marketing training institute that offers training on Facebook marketing with the latest trending techniques.